Fall Sensor Series provides one of the most effective solutions to minimize the potential harm when the elderly fall. The sensitivity level of Fall Sensor-3 can be programmed on the control panel. Worn by users as neck pendants 24 hours a day, Fall Sensor automatically raises alarm calls to the monitoring center and activates the medical alarm to open two-way voice communication when falls have been detected.
As one of significant causes of morbidity, falls may seriously affect senior people’s health. The fall detection reports from Fall Sensor make sure help arrives at the earliest possible time. Users can also press the button on Fall Sensor to summon help when in need.
One of the smallest and most elegantly built of its kind on the market, Climax’s Fall Sensor series is designed to be light and comfortable. It contributes to the establishment of a complete telecare supervision network at any home.
- Activates alarm call when a fall is detected
- IP67 waterproof for use in shower or bath
- Manual activation by pressing button
- Compatible with Mobile GPS Location Tracker Solution (Fall Sensor-F1B series only)
- Regular supervision signals to check system integrity
- Programmable sensitivity levels (Fall Sensor-3 series only)
- Worn as a neck pendant
- Battery can be replaced
- Low battery detection
- High stability and sensitivity